Mientras escribía/ While I was writing

(...) Hope nestled deep in my consciousness, was a kind of white flag that fluttered to not be forgotten. When I went to see her (hope),  predatory characters had eaten ITS parts. However, I achieved the necessary elements to resurface it, gradually and through letters, I was able to reconnect with the world, established relationships with acquaintances of real life who seeped into my hands as fictional characters. They, my friends. They smiled knowing I was hurt, trying to relearn  writing. Suddenly I knew that I had forgotten to write and read. I erased the years of pain and my writing of Cosmic Women resembled the babble of the dying wo/men, who longs to remain in the role of collective memory. The years moved my hands, altered the books to shake the claims. Parallel realities were coming to life. I begged to get out of the mess, I was angry with literature. At least I felt something, anger. Come back to life by the door of restlessness.
Arline, the second reality, was depressed, silly, ugly. She enroll in a Masters program to learn how to write but deep inside she was there to prove something, what she wanted to prove? I am not certain. The only thing that showed me is her betrayal and desire to annoy. I wish that she gets what she deserves, and whatever she has wanted for me now and in the past, multiples for her. It did not do much. I buried her in the yard of the houseboat. It was Marisol who took the turn, was obese and ambitious, very ready for evil. I did not know at what point, she advised Arline to take revenge, revenge on what? From the white flag, hope should be torn between the advance and the assassination...
The thing with Marisol was to fall in love with the elders and then wish them death and inherit their goods, but first, I should pretend to be wide and deeply in love. I would go from woman to reptile, I would not feel sex or love. For that you have to lose all possible pounds, wear black, take off the ovaries and hate Lucy who has access to the parallel realities. But it was not possible because hating was not fashionable, the issue was to love and finally to know the meaning of friendship, so, Marisol would be friends with Arline. While Lucy in Marisol after seven years, she would release the parallel reality of envy and rancor. And once the substance of the poison was filtered, Lucy, would be happy dancing with the Lamas when seeing Marisol and Arline released (...)
(...) la esperanza se anidaba en los más profundo de mi consciencia, era una especie de bandera blanca que ondeaba para no ser olvidada. Cuando fui a verla los personajes depredadores hartaron partes de la pureza. Sin embargo, alcancé los elementos necesarios para resurgirla, poco a poco y a través de las letras, pude re conectarme al mundo, establecía relaciones con conocidos de la vida real que se filtraban en mis manos como personajes ficticios. Ellos/ellas, mis amigas; sonreían sabiéndome dolida, intentando re aprender la escritura. De pronto supe que había olvidado escribir y leer. Borré los años de dolor y mi escritura en Mujeres cósmicas se asemejaba al balbuceo del moribundo que anhela quedarse en el papel de la memoria colectiva. Los años movieron mis manos, alteraban los libros para sacudir los reclamos. Las realidades paralelas estaban cobrando vida. Supliqué salirme del enredo, estuve enojada con la literatura. Al menos sentía algo, enojo. Vuelva la vida por la puerta del desasosiego.
Arline, la segunda realidad paralela, era depresiva, tonta, y fea, horrible por dentro y fuera. Se inscribió a una maestría para aprender a escribir; ¿Qué quería demostrar? No lo sé, lo único que demostró fue su cobardía y traición, en realidad deseo que lo que  me deseó a mí ahora y en el pasado, se le multiplique. No servía de mucho. La enterré en el patio de la casa flotante. Fue Marisol la que tomaba el turno, era obesa y ambiciosa pero muy lista para la maldad. No supe en qué momento, ella aconsejaba a Arline para tomar venganza, ¿venganza de qué?. De la bandera blanca, la esperanza debería desgajarse...
la cosa con Marisol era enamorarme de los ancianos para luego desear su muerte y heredar, pero antes, debería de fingir que estoy amplia y profundamente enamorada. Iría de mujer a reptil, no sentiría el sexo ni el amor. Para eso hay que adelgazar todos los kilos posibles, vestir de negro, quitarse los ovarios y odiar a Lucy la que posee el acceso a las realidades paralelas. Pero no fue posible porque odiar ya no estaba de moda, el asunto era amar y finalmente saber el significado de amistad, así es que, Marisol sería amiga de Arline. Mientras Lucy en Marisol a vuelta de siete años soltaría la realidad paralela de la envidia y el rencor. Y una vez filtrada la sustancia del veneno, Lucy, sería feliz danzando con los Lamas al ver a Marisol y Arline liberadas (...)
personajes que contribuyen a la poltítica de la enemiga !!! ADIÓS

Popular posts from this blog